The mission of the South Carolina Pharmacy Association Continuing Education Program is to provide information, programs and support systems to assist pharmacists, pharmacy technicians, and pharmacy students in their ongoing career development, leadership development and professional growth.
The South Carolina Pharmacy Association is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a Provider of continuing pharmacy education.
SCPhA education activities are hosted by LecturePanda, a platform that helps us administer quality continuing education to pharmacy professionals.
The goals of the CPE program are:
- CPE Program Goals
- To provide affordable continuing education on various topics which are directly related to the profession and satisfy the needs and requirements of pharmacists and pharmacy technicians as deemed necessary by the licensing boards of pharmacy.
- Employ teaching methods that are appropriate and provide an atmosphere conducive to learning.
- Utilize surveys to access the appropriateness and levels of satisfaction with programming as it relates to faculty, location, relevancy and enhancement of skills and knowledge.
- Offer programs throughout the state to allow for ease of access to quality education.
- Keep abreast of the changing laws affecting pharmacists and pharmacy technicians to ensure programs are pertinent and timely.