Frequently Asked Questions

If you need further assistance with ACPE or CE questions, please contact us at 803.354.9977 or info@scrx.org.

  • I am a pharmacist; may I attend technician only ('T' designated) CE courses?

    You can participate in “T” designated CE courses, but your statement of credit will reflect this designation. If you participated in this course after January 1, 2008 this will not be acceptable to the Board of Pharmacy for pharmacist license renewal. All professionals are encouraged to participate in continuing education programs appropriate to their skill level and area of practice.

  • I attended a CE course but lost my statement of credit. How do I obtain a copy?

    Effective August 1, 2013 paper statements of credit are no longer issued.  Be sure to visit http://www.nabp.net to obtain a NABP eID and check credits uploaded to your CPE Monitor.  CPE credits issued prior to August 1, 2013 can be reprinted free of charge to members as a member benefit.  A nominal fee is charged to non-members for reprints. Regardless of your membership status, we do ask that you complete the request form and return it to SCPhA allowing 5 days for processing. Please go to www.scrx.org for the CE Statement of Credit Reprint Request Printable form or to submit the request online.