We are the South Carolina Pharmacy Association New Practitioner Network. Our mission is to offer social, educational, and leadership opportunities in order to strengthen the voice of new pharmacists in the state of South Carolina.
To strengthen the voice of New Practitioners in the state of South Carolina to ensure future success of SCPhA.
Any South Carolina licensed pharmacist who has been practicing for 5 years or less post-graduation is a candidate for membership. Pharmacists in all practice settings are encouraged to be active members and will be represented while also having an affiliation with his/her respective society if they so chose. To be a member of the New Practitioner Network, you must be a member of SCPhA. There is no additional cost to be apart of the NPN. See the link at the bottom of the page to become a member!
- To promote continued advancement of the profession of pharmacy and enhanced patient care by fostering the professional development of new practitioner pharmacists practicing in the state of South Carolina.
- To increase involvement of young, valuable members within SCPhA, provide training and development for the future leaders of the society and the profession in the state.
- To provide new practitioners with an opportunity to discuss practice, financial, social, and political issues within the profession and raise their concerns in a unified voice to the SCPhA Board of Directors present a unified voice to the South Carolina Pharmacy Association Board of Directors.
- To provide educational and social opportunities unique to the development of new practitioners.
- Chairman: Will Brumfield
- Vice Chairwoman: Taylor Evans
- Committee Members: Travis Orr, Courtney Meade and Lacey Paschal