The mission and purpose of the Foundation is “to promote the public welfare through the development of quality pharmaceutical services; to encourage, provide for, and engage in scientific research, professional study, and the advancement to the science of pharmacy; to improve the availability of professional pharmaceutical services to the public.”
We invite you to join our efforts in advancing and supporting the goals of the South Carolina Pharmacy Foundation. Every gift, no matter what amount, will be an important part of the Foundation’s fund drive and will contribute to fulfilling our mission.
- To communicate to the general public the value of pharmacist.
- To publicize the value of pharmacists in today’s health care system.
- To educate the general public on the scope of pharmacists’ services through press releases, seminars, radio or other media.
- To promote leadership development for pharmacists.
- To preserve the history of the profession in SC.